Duties – professional competences:
- conducting line maintenance inspection and rectification of minor defects of components of measuring and information systems and control appliances and control appliances;
- conducting line maintenance inspection and rectification of minor defects of transceiver systems;
- conducting line maintenance inspection and rectification of minor defects of generators and electro mechanical appliances of radar systems;
- radar systems maintenance and servicing;
- use of technical documentation and applied correspondence in Serbian and English.
Qualification is based on job description, objectives and outcomes of vocational education. Rights, liabilities, and responsibilities of Mechatronics Technician are defined by the Aircraft Technical Service Rule, the Rulebook of Maintenance of Military Equipment and Armament of the Ministry of Defence and SAF (OMG no. 6/2013) and functional competences regulated by the Instructions on SAF Units Operations which regulate measures, activities and actions of technical service personnel for military aircraft maintenance.
Students may apply for Student Scholarship Contest of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Serbia. Upon graduation from high school, the students who are awarded scholarship are sent to relevant armed military training. Following satisfactory completion of the training, they will join professional military service as non-commissioned officers in compliance with the Act on the Serbian Armed Forces.
LIST OF SUBJECTS PER GRADE