In accordance with Article 174 of Air Transport Law (“Official Gazette of the Republic of Serbia”, no. 73/2010, 57/2011, 93/2012, 45/2015, 66/2015- sec. law, 83/2018 and 9/2020), Air Transport Security Technician belongs to the category of ground handling personnel, whose tasks indirectly influence air transport safety.
Техничар ваздушног саобраћаја за безбедност
Опслуживање путника и спречавање радњи незаконитог ометања на аеродрому.
Minimal number of points
Duties – professional competences:
- performs tasks of a host/ hostess at the aerodrome;
- performs tasks of persons and vehicles access control, surveillance and patrol;
- performs tasks of security check of persons and their personal items;
- performs tasks of security check and control of baggage;
- performs tasks of protection and security inspection of aircraft.
Qualification is based on job description, objectives and outcomes of vocational education. Rights and liabilities and responsibilities of Air Transport Security Technician are defined by the documents ICAO АNEX 1, АNNEX 14, АNNEX 17, АNNEX 18, АNNEX 19, ICAO doc. 8973, ICAO doc. 9476 (AN/927), Air Transport Law, the National Aviation Security Programme and other bylaws.
Following the satisfactory completion of study programme, if one meets the requirements defined by “The Aviation Academy Regulations on the conditions for obtaining licence”, person obtains certificate on competence in following fields:
- airport security personnel;
- controller of aircraft ground handling services for aircraft, passengers and cargo;
- airport equipment coordinator:
- ramp hostess (host).
The curriculum for the Air Transport Security Technician education profile is in compliance with EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency).
LIST OF SUBJECTS PER GRADES